AJ

1/11/2010

Christmas, Christmas, Time is here!

Posted by AJ Huffman |

I know, the title of this post is wrong, cause I'm way behind at posting about our Christmas. But all in all we had a great time with family and friends this Christmas.


Drew and I had fun getting all the Christmas decorations down and trying to make my apartment look all Christmasy, if that's even a word. And of course we had a Razorback theme, with Razorback Stockings, and even a Razorback Santa hat to top the tree. Drew helped put the ornaments on the tree, and it was fun showing him all the ornaments that I had when I was a kid. We then went over to Nannie's house to help her decorate her tree.

Santa was good to Drew this year, his favorite gift by far was the blue guitar with blue flames on it. He played and played, all the while saying he was a Rock Star. I think I could sit and listen to him play all day long,
cause it makes him so happy.

So the day after Christmas we had our Huffman Family Christmas at Mamaw's. Drew brought his guitar so he could play for the entire family. My cousin Chris was his hero for the evening, cause he actually knew how to tune the guitar. And even played a few songs for us. Drew thought that was awesome. It was a good time seeing cousins that live far away. I am so blessed to have such a loving family. I really don't know what I would do without there love and support for me and Drew. So with that I will leave you with Drew's first music video with his new guitar.


0 comments:

Subscribe