AJ

1/08/2010

Just call me Mr. Busy

Posted by AJ Huffman |

I promise I have not forgotten about this blog, I have gotten a new name over the Christmas break and that new name is Mr. Busy. Let's see since my last post, I've had Christmas with my family and friends, stayed up all night with my Uth at the New Years Lock In, traveled to Atlanta with the UAM BCM & MBSF for Passion 2010, and prepraing for Youth Xtreme 2010 in McGehee starting Sunday. The one thing I haven't had much of is sleep. And I'm trying catch up, I think I've got about 20 more hours to go...lol. But I promise to keep everyone updated and catch up on what's been going on in my life, for the two of you that read my blog.

1 comments:

Lou said...

Great. Just think I was going to delete you off my blog list. Just kidding. Just make sure you rest.

Subscribe