AJ

3/24/2009

Uth Spring Break Trip

Posted by AJ Huffman |

Got home from Virgina around 2pm this past Friday. Took a shower and changed and loaded back up in the Rodeo and headed to Little Rock to spend time with my Uth. I met the Uth and Aaron and Ashlee at the hotel and we loaded up the vehicles and headed to TGIFriday's to eat. Then it was off the Cold Stone Creamery for Ice Cream. Then it was back to the hotel and we changed and headed straight to the swimming pool. After a few hours swimming, we dried off and headed back upstairs for a devotional and then bed. Well the guys stayed up a little to catch up on scores from the NCAA tournament, then we turned off the lights by 1am and went to bed. A few minutes later I got a text from Ashlee and she said the girls were still showering and it probaly would be a while before they went to bed.

After a good nights rest (one that I needed) I woke up around 6am and got ready and headed down stairs to read my Bible and pray. After that I got me some breakfast and OJ and tried to catch up on my emails and blog reading. About an hour or so later, the rest of my group came down stairs for breakfast. Then it was back upstairs for our morning devotional, and then off to Life Way Bible Book Store to look around before we headed to Play Time Pizza for lunch.

Play Time Pizza was so awesome. We spent all day playing video games, climbing rock walls, racing go karts, eating pizza and ice cream, playing miniture golf, and shooting each other in laser tag. All in all it was a good trip. I can really see some of the Uth opening up and growing in there personal walk with the Lord. I can't wait to see what the future has in store for them.

Here is a link to my Facebook page with more pictures from the trip. http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2019299&id=1267431847&l=6a8a74e301

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

finally getting caught up with my blog reading. good to see you had such a great time on vacation and with the youth group.

Subscribe