AJ

2/13/2009

He's my hero

Posted by AJ Huffman |


Just had to share this picture of my little buddy. Today is Valentines day, and there is no one else I would rather spend it with than my son. He means the world to me, and no matter how down I am that smile just melts my heart and puts a big smile on my face. With all we have been through in the past six months or so, he's always happy. His shirt may say that I'm his hero, but I want one that says "My Son is my Hero". No matter what the future holds, he knows I'm always in his heart, and he is in mine. I thank God everyday for giving me such a smart, wonderful, charming, little boy. I don't know how I would have made it through the last four years of my life without him. I love you Drew, you are my hero.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very sweet, A.J. Those little boys do know how to make us smile and wonder how we ever lived without them.

Subscribe