AJ

2/15/2009

Valentines Weekend

Posted by AJ Huffman |

Had a great time this weekend. Started out on Friday evening. Immanuel Baptist had a kids pizza and movie night, to give parents a chance to "go out" without the kids for Valentines. Since I didn't have a valentines date this year, I took Drew and stayed and watched the movie with him. Drew had a good time eating pizza and watching Madagascar 2.

Saturday morning we went to visit with my Mom and helped her load programs back onto her computer. We then went to Sears and bought a new washer and dryer. Tracy and Nate Reed came over and helped me unload em, and we hooked them up and washed our first load of clothes that afternoon.

Drew and I then loaded up in the rodeo and headed over to Jeff and Lexy's house to hang out with some friends. Ashlee, Leslie, Della, Aaron, Jenni, Stacey, Kelli Jo, and even Aunt Teri and Uncle Steve came by. Jeff and Lexy fixed some yummy lasagana, and we ate till we were about to pop. We the girls challenged the guys in a game of scene it, in which of course the guys won. Then we got out the Wii.

Sunday at Immanuel was great. Started out the morning with breakfast with the Men of the church. Had a good discussion in Sunday School. Brother Larry gave a good message as well. So all in all, my weekend was busy, but I wouldn't have wanted it any other way. I am thankful for my friends that accept me for who I am and are there for me in the good times and the bad. Here are some pictures from the weekend.




0 comments:

Subscribe