AJ

1/14/2009

Weight Loss Update: 01/14/09

Posted by AJ Huffman |

Well after everything that went on last week, I didn't stick to my diet and exercise routine.  There was so much food brought to Mom's house, there wasn't enough room for it all.  But I did try, my best to eat healthy and not eat too much.  Some friends from Journey (Michael and Lou Arnold) stopped by and brought me some fruit, in which I was grateful. That helped me stick to my diet a lot.  


So after all that I started back fresh this past Monday.  Closed my eyes and stepped on the scales Sunday night, and when I opened my eyes to see the damage, I breathed a sigh of relief.  I only gained 2 pounds.

So I started back hot and heavy this past Monday.  I'm still drinking my slim fast for breakfast, but I'm now counting Weight Watcher Points.  I'm writing down what I eat everyday and drinking plenty of water.  Monday was a good day in the exercise department.  Got my 15 minutes of walking in place in front of the TV taken care of early that morning.  Then after work my son and I drove to Mom's house and walked for about 25 minutes around her neighborhood.  I was going to try and wait till Sunday to weigh myself again, but last night Drew wanted to check his weight, and I couldn't help myself, I had to know.  I stepped on the scales and it showed I dropped 6 pounds.  I shook my head and wiped my eyes and tried it again.  I dropped from 342 to 336, in two days.  So I'm pumped, and it's motivated me even more.   And I want to thank everyone who has been encouraging me on this journey.  Hopefully this time next year, you'll see a different looking AJ.


9 comments:

RADstitches said...

You can do it! I have done WW and it works! But, I will tell you that I have drank one of thse slim fast drinks and I just would not be happy with that for my breakfast! YUCK! Maybe I should email you a few things that are good to eat!?!?! Let me know if you are interested!

AJ Huffman said...

@RADstitches I'm going to drink the shakes until I run out, which will be by next week. I would love to hear your suggestions. Email me at aj@ajhuffman.com

Anonymous said...

way to go AJ. I am proud of you. Keep up the good work.

Teri said...

Great Job! Keep it up.

Anonymous said...

you go dawg!

Mandy said...

Wow!! That's amazing, AJ! Keep up the good, and hard, work!

bowling1 said...

Jason and I better watch out. At the rate you are going you might meet your goal before we do.....but we have been on ours longer than you.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!!!!!

Mom of these kids said...

I know you can do it. Do it in memory of your dad, b/c I know he would be so proud of you, so use that as your inspiration! You are doing great.

Rhonda said...

That's amazing! That's like Biggest Loser numbers! Keep it up!

Subscribe