AJ

11/09/2008

My weekend

Posted by AJ Huffman |

Saturday some folks from Journey got together and ordered the Arkansas vs. South Carolina football game on PPV. We ordered a chicken platter from Wal-Mart and gathered for a mini football tailgate during the game. We had fun even though Arkansas didn't play all that well. Ok Ok they didn't play well at all, but don't get me started. Picture to the left are Jeff Noble and Stephanie Fearer. You see the old Cedric Cobbs Jersey Jeff is wearing, that tells you the last time he bought any Razorback apperal. And Stephanie is from South Carolina so you know she was on cloud nine after the game.

Sunday moring I woke up at 5 in the morning and couldn't go back to sleep. So I took the time to read my Bible and study the word for a bit. Got ready and had a great time of fellowship and worship at Journey. Got home and ate lunch, and watched a little bit of the NFL. Then I got adventerous and decided to put together my new grill / smoker that I won back in the early summer at SeaArk's Company Picnic. You'll see the before and after pictures. I've been putting it off forever, but out of the blue I got the urge to get something accomplished. And yes that is a Razorback sticker on the handles. I have some more Razorback modifications I'm thinking about doing. I'll be sure to post pictures of the finished product, but who knows how long it will take me to get motivated again, lol. Gotta get ready for Small Group and prayer tonight, thanks for stopping by and reading about my boring life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you cook something decent on that grill, your life won't be boring in the least!

RADstitches said...

Nice little touch you added there!

Subscribe