AJ

11/08/2008

Halloween 2008

Posted by AJ Huffman |

Got to looking and I noticed I didn't post any Halloween pictures. Halloween night Drew, Nanny, and I got dressed up and went Trick or Treating. Well Drew and Nanny dressed up, I went as Dad. Drew was Spider-Man and Nanny dressed up as a Biker.


Drew, Nanny, and I went to Mamaw's house to visit with her and Aunt KK. Then we loaded up the Rodeo and went Trick or Treating with family and friends. Then we decided to go to Calvery Baptist to there Slime Time Live Fall Fest. Drew had fun with all the games. There was a 5 year old and under section Drew really had fun with. There was an small air bounce thing that he really love. He is only 3 1/2 but was the tallest one in the 5 and under section, and I know there were some 6 and 7 year olds in there. Then we stopped by McDonalds for a Happy Meal and headed home to count the loot. We were all tired and headed to bed soon after.


The next morning we woke up and headed to Journey Church to help out with the Rummage Sale version 2.0 I had fun visiting with friends and Drew had fun playing with some of the kids that were there.


Then we headed home to change into his 2nd Halloween Costume. This time he was going to be a Pirate and go Trick or Treating with his Nanna. He looked so cute in both his costumes. I'm amazed how big he is getting. He won't be my little boy for much longer, he'll be my Big Boy.






4 comments:

The Huffman's said...

He looks so cute!

Anonymous said...

AJ,

Drew is so cute! He looked adorable in his Halloween Costume. Thanks for sharing your blog!

Jennifer said...

What cute costumes!! Two costumes?! Wow! He's not a little spoiled, now is he? LOl!

RADstitches said...

Gosh, I think I got cob webs on me from just looking at that first picture!!! Don't you just love Halloween and the fall with kids?

Subscribe