AJ

10/09/2007

In Memory of Rev. Randall Eddlemon

Posted by AJ Huffman |

It’s been a little over three weeks since my pastor passed away. Over the past ten years or so I’ve gotten to know Bro. Randall Eddlemon not only as my pastor but as someone I would call my friend. He lifted up my name in prayer to the Lord every single day, not many people can say that about there pastor, but I can. That was the kind of man he was, he cared for his sheep, he preached the truth and didn’t sugar coat it for anybody, that’s one of the things I admire about him.

I’m not going to lie it’s been tough these past few weeks going to church and he not being there. It’s been tough not having his spiritual guidance and teaching. But I know he’s in a better place and I would not wish him to come back to this sinful earth. He is in Heaven worshiping the one he loved and served here on earth.

1 comments:

Mom of these kids said...

So sorry for your loss. It is awesome you can say those great things about him.

Subscribe