AJ

10/26/2007

Razorback Game in Little Rock!

Posted by AJ Huffman |

I know it's been three weeks since the Arkansas / Chattanooga game was in Little Rock, but I can't help it, I've been busy.

Amy, Drew, and I traveled to Little Rock with Amy's Brother and his wife to watch the Razorbacks take on the Mocs of Tennessee-Chattanooga. It was Drew's first Razorback game and boy was he excited. We drove up earlier and went to lunch at Chuck E Cheese, so I don't know which he liked better, Chuck E Cheese or the game.

It was so hot that day, we got to the stadium at around 4:15 for a 6:00pm kick off. So needless to say Drew didn't make it all the way through the game. A little bit after the first quarter, I walked him and Amy back to the car. It was half-time before I made it back to the stadium. But all in all Drew had a good day, he loved to watch the guys kick the football. I think I'll wait till he is a little older to take him to his next game, that way he will remember it.

0 comments:

Subscribe