AJ

5/22/2007

The Big 30!

Posted by AJ Huffman |

I feel old, reason being is that this past Sunday was my 30th birthday. I see ads on TV selling the best songs of the 80's or 90's. All my favorite cartoons and such I loved as a kid are making there way to the big screen. I can't eat an entire large pizza hut pizza like I used to (and that's a good thing). And I can't stay up all night like I used to. Once 8:00pm hits and we get Drew to bed, shortly there after is when we hit the sack.


But I can't complain too much, my life so far has turned out pretty good. Got a wonderful family that loves me (Amy & Drew as well as my family and the family I married into), a steady job that helps pay the bills, and a wonderful church family that loves and cares for me and my well being. So I'll leave you with a picture of myself in the year 2007, and a picture of me when I was about Drew's age, way back in 1980. It's a picture of me and my cousin Chris when we were three years old and our aunt's wedding (I'm the one on the left). 1980 was a long time ago, man I am old!




2 comments:

Mom of these kids said...

Happy Birthday A.J.! I just hit the big 3-0 myself! It doesn't seem like we should be that old!

You and Chris look so cute!!

Maury

Kirk (Cap'n) said...

Yeah the big evil 30 is coming for me soon as well. Eat Right Exercise Daily and Die anyway..... I think I need some Ice Cream....

Subscribe