AJ

5/30/2007

Memorial Day Fishing

Posted by AJ Huffman |

Amy, Drew, and I woke up on Memorial Day and decided to go fishing. We went online and got our fishing license, packed up the rodeo and headed out to the Monticello High School Pond.

Drew loves to be outdoors so of course he had a blast. He didn't sit still enough to actually catch a fish. I think he raised the level of the pond with all the pine cones and sticks he threw in the water. Amy and I didn't have any luck with the fish either. I think we were too busy keeping our eyes on Drew instead of the water.

After fishing for about an hour, we headed home. We then went to my Grandma's house to eat BBQ with the family. That afternoon we blew up the swimming pool and filled it with water and went swimming. So all in all we had a great Memorial Day. Hope yours was wonderful as well.

0 comments:

Subscribe