AJ

9/13/2006

It's that time of year again

Posted by AJ Huffman |

The air outside is getting cooler (well not that cool yet), the days are getting shorter, the sounds of football games can be heard on a Friday and Saturday night. Yes my friends Football season is here. Drew loves to watch and play football. Everytime I flip through the channels and pass by a game he starts yelling "Football....Football", then he goes and grabs his mini football and says "hut hut" and starts kicking his left leg like he's going to kick a field goal. Oh and don't get me started on his fasination with the Razorbacks. Everytime he see's a razorback on one of my shirts or a sticker on someone's car he says "Razabac" and I tell him to call the hogs and he raises his hands in the air and goes "oooooohhh". It cracks me up everytime he does it. Maybe one day he'll wear the Razorback red. But if he wants to do something else all together that's fine by me too. Just as long as he's happy.

Went to Monroe on Labor Day to get family pictures made as well as Drew's 18 month pictures. I'll post some on here once they come in. I can't believe Drew is 18 months old. Time flies so fast, seems like only yesterday we were bringing him home from the hospital.

0 comments:

Subscribe