AJ

7/23/2006

Mr. Bubble

Posted by AJ Huffman |



Let me start off by saying that this past weekend had it's high and low points. First the high points, Saturday night we went to Amy's brother’s house to have a "birthday meal" for my father-in-law's 50th birthday. We all had a good time. Drew loves bubbles, as you can see from the picture on the left. I think between the six grown ups there we all ran out of breath trying to keep the bubbles flowing.

Now onto the low point of the weekend. Before we left for Chris and Ashley's house I went to the back of the house to check the deep freezer to see if we had a bag of ice. I opened the freezer door and smelt the worse smell I have smelt in my entire life. Yup you guessed it the freezer went out. Now we don't know exactly when it went out but it must have been last week sometime. And the 106 degree temps didn't help things. So we decided to go and eat and have a good time and worry about the freezer on Sunday. I'll let you know how it turned out later.

0 comments:

Subscribe