AJ

11/04/2010

Weekend with the Little Buddy

Posted by AJ Huffman |

A few weeks ago I got the chance to pick my son up from School. I live in Monticello and he lives in Benton with his mom so when I got the chance to pick him up I jumped on it. I took the day off work and got a few things done around the house and then headed to Little Rock. I visited the local Comic Book shops and book stores. Had an awesome pizza at Old Chicago in North Little Rock. Then it was off to Benton to pick up the Little Buddy.

He was so excited to see me which made me very happy. I miss him when he's not around. I told him that we were going to be spending the night in Little Rock and we was pumped. He loves to stay in hotels for some odd reason, and he was in hog heaven, lol. We then headed to the Purple Cow for supper, where I had the Elvis Special and we shared a Purple Milkshake. We also got to visit with our friend Courtney Price who works there as a manager.

Next we headed to North Little Rock to the $1 theater to watch Toy Story 3. Drew had already seen it but wanted to see it again. It was my first time, and I really enjoyed it. We ended our night at the Halloween Store next door. After an hour or so we finally decided on a costume for Drew, Batman from Batman Brave and the Bold cartoon.

We woke up the next morning and headed to Cracker Barrel for what else Biscuits and Gravy. Then we headed to the Zoo for the rest of the morning into the afternoon. We had a blast looking at all the different animals, riding the train, and just enjoying our time together.

Of course I had to take his picture by the Wild Hog
A picture of two monkeys at the zoo..lol
Our favorite thing to do at Cracker Barrel besides eat
Buzz Lightyear to the rescue
We love some Purple Cow




0 comments:

Subscribe