AJ

9/03/2010

First Day of School, Don't Blink

Posted by AJ Huffman |


I just can't believe (or maybe I don't want to believe) that my Little Buddy is growing up. He started Kindergarten a few weeks ago. He's getting so big, and I'm so proud of the person he's growing up to be. I know that he has a lot more growing up to do, and that it will fly by. So I'll try to cherish each and every moment that passes by. Everytime I turn on KLove and hear Revive's new song "Blink" I start thinking about my Little Man.


1 comments:

Mom of 7 said...

Oh my goodness, it does go by fast!! It doesn't seem that long that I saw yall in Wendy's and you told me you were expecting!

I can't believe my oldest is in 4th grade already, and the baby we just got, will be a year old in just a month and a half. I am like you, I love who they are becoming, but I also miss who they have been.

Subscribe