AJ

5/01/2009

Life is good!

Posted by AJ Huffman |

I know I haven't "written" a blog post in some time.  So I thought it was high time to update everyone on my life.  And you know what, Life is going pretty good for me right now.   Now that's not to say that everything is perfect, cause as we all know, in this life here on earth, it can never be perfect.  But all in all, I really can't complain.  I have a job that pays well.  I have a roof over my head and food on my table.  I have some awesome friends who I love.  I will do anything for my friends and I know they will be there for me.   I have an awesome church family.  I have a loving and caring family who would do anything for me.  I have a great group of youth that mean more to me than the will ever know.  I have an amazing son, who teaches me the true meaning of love every single day.  And I serve an Awesome God who loves me, even though I screw things up sometimes.  I thank him everyday for my life and the people in it.  My life has some big changes in the past 6 or 7 months, but I know what doesn't kill me will only make me stronger.  I have continued to rely on God's strength to get me through.  Without God in my life I am nothing.  Without God in my life, life is no longer good.   So is your life good?   Do you have God in it.  If not you need Him in your life.  

1 comments:

Mandy said...

I am so happy for where your life is going, AJ!! Your ability to cling to God during all of the past heartbreaks has yielded amazing results! I don't know how anyone makes it through this life without the peace Christ gives us. I'm so glad that you have it, and I can't wait to see where he takes you next!

Subscribe