AJ

4/05/2009

Friends

Posted by AJ Huffman |


Just had to put a post up about friends. I'm so glad I've got some friends who I don't have to pretend with, I can just be me, and that's OK with them. I know I may seem shy on the outside, but give me a little while and you'll find out, that's not the case at all. Had a fun time tonight, just hanging out with some good friends (Ashlee, Jeff, & Lexy), doing nothing. Just sitting around the house playing a little poker on Facebook, watching a little Andy Griffith, and just hanging out. I thank the Lord that he has given me friends who I can turn to and talk with about anything. And I hope they know they can come to me anytime. I know this sounds cheesy, but thanks guys for being my friends.

3 comments:

ash said...

ummmm.....i have a problem with this...u can give a shout out to friends but cant name any names....we all know u and jeff are now bff...lol...just kiddin....but u could us show us some love with our names...but JEFF and I are teh best friends a guy could ask for...the others are just ok

AJ Huffman said...

Ashlee you know it's true....Ya'll are all I could ever ask for and more...

ash said...

lol u aint rite but i gues that is why we are friends

Subscribe