AJ

3/30/2009

Cousin Stacey's Wedding

Posted by AJ Huffman |

This past Saturday, my youngest cousin Stacey got married.  They got married outside, right behind Immanuel Baptist Church in Monticello.   We were all praying for nice weather on Saturday.   Well it rained Friday night, but the son came out Saturday, but so did the wind.  They still had the wedding outside, but it was a real cold wedding for the end of March, gotta love South Arkansas weather.  


I had spent Wednesday and Thursday evenings helping Aunt Teri and Stacey with what ever they needed me to do.  Putting up lights, moving ladders, putting music to a slide show, going through old family photographs.  I had fun spending time with family and friends.  The cool part was that Stacey asked Drew and his cousin Blake to be ring bearers and cousin Annabelle to be the flower girl.  They all looked so cute dressed up in their tux and dress.  30 years ago my cousin Chris and I were ring bearers in Aunt Teri's wedding.  People say that Drew and Blake look so much like us, and when we go back and compare pictures you can really tell. 

Just wanted to say to the Bride and Groom that I love ya'll and wish you the best life has to offer.  Keep God first in every decision that you make, and you'll be on the road to happiness.  And also to Aunt Teri and Uncle Steve, thanks for letting me be a part of this day and letting me help out in the prep work.  Now here are some cute pictures of the kiddos all dressed up.



0 comments:

Subscribe