AJ

12/21/2008

Tagged by Ashlee

Posted by AJ Huffman |

The rules: Link the person who tagged you ( Ashlee ). Share 7 weird/random facts about yourself. Tag 7 people, and link their blogs.

  1. I was born in Lynchburg Virginia, way back in 1977. Lived in Virginia for 6 whole months and moved to Arkansas. My mom's side of the family still lives in the small town of Evergreen, which is about 5 minutes outside of Appomattox. If you paid attention in history class, Appomattox Court House is where General Lee surrendered to General Grant, and the Civil War ended.
  2. I love to cook. Grilling is one of my favorite pass times. And I'm a Food Network junkie.
  3. I love to bowl, though it's been a while since I've been on the lanes. Way back in 1989, I was a part of the youth state championship team.
  4. I love the fact that I work for a global company like SeaArk Marine. I think it's neat that we build boats that protect our country, and other countries around the world. All built in a small land locked community in South East Arkansas.
  5. I will go ahead and admit it, I'm a geek. I love computers, technology, and all types of gadgets. So if you ever need any tech help, let me know, and I'll see what I can do.
  6. I love to draw, weather it be on the computer or with good old fashion pencil and paper. It gives me a chance to be creative.
  7. And last but not least, I am a black belt in Taekwondo. Though it's been years since I've given some of those moves a try. I started when I was five, up until Jr. High.

I tag.......Niki, Julie, Lou, Kirk , Karen, Mandy, Maury & anyone else who wants to do this one.

0 comments:

Subscribe