AJ

12/31/2008

A New Start, 2009 Here I Come!

Posted by AJ Huffman |


Just wanted to wish all my friends, family, and blog readers a Happy New Year. 2008 was a year of change in my life. I have lost loved ones, gained new friends, renewed friendships that I cherish, and have gotten closer to my Lord and Savior. I don't do much on resolutions, but this next year, I am going to make it a point to be Happy. No matter what happens in my life I know I can be Happy with my Lord, my Son, and with my Family and Friends. I'm looking for a fresh start in 2009. I want to lose some weight as well as continue to pray and read my Bible everyday. I am truly ready to move on with my life, and live every day as if it's my last. Life is too short to be down and out, so I'm making it a point to be more upbeat and Happy with who I am. I'm looking forward to what the Lord has in store for me in 2009.

5 comments:

RADstitches said...

I think you have good plans for 2009 as well as I do! Good luck! Happy New Year to you too!

Anonymous said...

Cheering from the balcony for you! It's been such a blessing renewing friendship and seeing each other grow in Christ.

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the resolutions. I too feel 2009 is going to be an awesome year for change. And that change being the better.

Anonymous said...

praying for you, bro!

Jennifer said...

Happy New Year to you too and wishing you all the best life has to offer in 2009! You are always in my prayers!

Subscribe