AJ

12/24/2008

We are ready for Christmas, are you?

Posted by AJ Huffman |

Are you ready for Christmas? My little buddy is and I are ready. We can't wait to visit with friends and family, and open presents. We can't wait to see what Santa will bring, and we can't wait for all the good food we will eat. So to all my readers out there, I wanted to take this opportunity to wish you all a MERRY CHRISTMAS! May the Lord be with you and in the center of all you do the rest of this year, and into 2009.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so cute!

AJ Huffman said...

Thank you Anonymous. If you don't mind me asking, who is this?

Jennifer said...

How precious!!! I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!!

ash said...

Merry Christmas...hope yall have a great Christmas!!!

RADstitches said...

I just want to squeeze him!!!!! Merry Christmas!

Mom of these kids said...

He's so cute! I am ready...but not ready, as I haven't wrapped my presents yet, and I've got a little more cleaning to do...my whole family is coming here tomorrow.

Have a great one!

Shelley said...

I am loving that expression

Anonymous said...

ready as i'll ever be... time to get the show on the road!

Subscribe