AJ

12/02/2008

Decorating The Apartment

Posted by AJ Huffman |

My little buddy and I started to decorate my apartment for Christmas last night.  We started off with the new Arkansas Razorback stocking I picked up for us at Seasons.   We then put together the little 3 foot tree that my Mom gave me.  We placed it on the table beside the couch.  


We made a quick trip to Wal-Mart where we picked up lights (red of course).  I even let Drew pick out an ornament that he wanted to put on the tree.  He picked a set of Cars (the movie) balls.  We went home and hung the lights and ornaments on the tree.  Don't know how much more decorating I'm going to do.  But I am going to try and hit the after Christmas sales this year and get a bigger tree for next year.  Here are some pictures of our decorating.

Putting the first ornament on the tree.

Where should I put the next ornament?

Pointing at the finished product.

0 comments:

Subscribe