AJ

12/11/2008

Christmas Questions?

Posted by AJ Huffman |

My cousin Niki tagged me, so I thought I'd play along.  I'm not going to tag anyone, but feel free to play along on  your blog.

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate?
Hot Chocolate with marshmallows!

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?
When I was a kid, Santa just sat them under the tree, but Santa wraps  his gifts for Drew.

3. Colored lights on house/tree or white lights?
This changes every year, but this year I went with all red lights.

4.Do you hang mistletoe?
Nope

5. When do you put your decorations up?
Try to do it right after the Arkansas / LSU battle for the boot.

6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)?
I really love a Christmas Ham.  And then afterwards Ham Rolls.

7. Favorite holiday memory as a child?
Waking up on Christmas morning and see what Santa brought me.  And then my Mamaw and Papaw coming over to see what I got.

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?
I don't really remember, I think it was from friends at school.

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?
Depends.

10. How do you decorate your tree?
Went to Wal-Mart and let Drew pick out his ornament for this year and just put those along with my old ornaments from my childhood on it.  And used all red lights.


11. Snow! Love it or dread it?
Love the Snow!

12. Can you ice skate?
Nope, those thin blades can't hold up this fat guy.

13. Do you remember your favorite gift?
I remember getting a TV and the original Nintendo.  I was a pro at Mike Tyson's Punch Out.

14. What is the most important thing about the holidays for you?
Family and getting to celebrate the birth of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

15. What is your favorite holiday dessert?
Fudge.

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition?
Spending time with Family, and Candle Light Services at Church.

17. What tops your Christmas tree?
Star.

18. Which do you prefer-giving or receiving?
Giving

19. What is your favorite Christmas song?
Grandma got ran over by a reindeer

20. Candy Canes-yum or yuck?
Yuck, to sticky.

21. What do you want for Christmas?
A Happy Child.

22. Do you attend an annual Christmas party?
Yes- Our Kid's Christmas Party at work.  Drew loves to see Santa.

23. Do you dress up on Christmas or wear PJs?
Not really.

24. Do you have a Santa hat?
Nope, but I need to get one.

25. Who do you normally spend Christmas with?
My Family.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

We have a lot in common! I love the ham and hate the sticky candy canes too! I hate to get sticky stuff on my hands or anywhere for that matter! I also love fudge! My favorite is buttermilk fudge that a lady from my Grandma's church makes! It's the best I've ever had!!

AJ Huffman said...

Peanut Butter Fudge for me please!

Subscribe