AJ

11/15/2008

My silly little boy

Posted by AJ Huffman |

I had Drew Friday night, and he decided he wanted to be silly. More silly than usual mind you. It all started off when we were given Cup Cakes and of course he got excited. But as most little boys do, he ate the best part, the icing, and left the cake part of me to eat. He had a little cup cake icing mustache afterwards, he wanted me take his picture.

After the cupcakes it was off to Nanny and Papaw's house to wash clothes. We stopped by Wal-Mart and picked up a Frozen Pizza for supper, and we were on our way. After we ate pizza, Drew found one of Nanny's dusters in the closet and he thought it would be funny to try and tickle everyone. We all had a good time, eating, visiting, and laughing. No matter how stressed out I can get, no matter how crazy he makes me, he can always put a smile on my face. And I thank God everyday that gave Drew to me. He is my pride and joy, and yes, he's my silly little boy. Check out some more photos of last night below.


1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Too cute!! He is so handsome and you're right, he is silly!!

Subscribe