AJ

10/16/2008

Do you remeber these?

Posted by AJ Huffman |

I don't know what brought these back to my mind again. But I used to love to watch Nickelodeon when I was a kid. So I went on a Google and YouTube hunt and found some old pictures and clips. Man did these bring back some memories. Do you remember any of these, or am I just that old. And if you do remember these, what are some other old shows that you grew up on that I missed?

TODAY'S SPECIAL


Pinwheel


You Can't Do That On Television


Danger Mouse


Banana Man

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh my goodness! I haven't thought about those shows in years! I do remember all of them, but I didn't watch Bananaman! But I did watch the others! It's funny what you can remember when you start looking stuff up!! I can't think of anymore right off the top of my head, but I think I'll look some up! I did like the Smurfs too though!!

bowling1 said...

Okay, let me show my age. When I was growing up ZOOM was it!

Subscribe