AJ

I know it's been a while since I've written. Just been a busy time. Had to make a flying trip out to Virginia to attend the funeral of my grandmother. In the past two years or so, she has been slowly going down hill health wise. Cancer is an ugly disease, that sometimes slowly eats away at someone. That was that case with my Granny.

Even though she lived over 1,000 miles away, every time we went to visit, it felt like we were never apart. It was hard leaving after the funeral because I know things will never be the same again next time we go back. We still have family there that we love and treasure, but without Granny and Papa it just won't be the same.

Here's a link to here online obituary

2 comments:

Mom of these kids said...

I am so sorry to hear about your grandmother. I lost one of mine 7 years ago, and I can't imagine how I will be when my other grandmother passes away. Grandmothers are so precious.

RADstitches said...

I know what you mean too about things never going to be the same... it was a year in April that my mamaw passed away. She also fought a long battle with cancer.

Subscribe