AJ

1/15/2008

No More Gall Bladder

Posted by AJ Huffman |

As many of you might know, I had my Gall Bladder removed this past Thursday. They didn't have to cut me open, just five small holes was all. I arrived at the hospital at 5:30am that morning and by 11:00am I was being wheeled out the door. That's right, only 5 1/2 hours in the hospital. I went home really sore, and stiff. Spent the rest of the day Thursday through Sunday resting in my recliner. And when Monday rolled around, it was back to work.

Drew and Amy have been helpful in my recovery process. Every time I get up to walk around the house, here comes Drew holding my hand to help me walk. And every time I sit down he wants to see my boo boos. He's been real good about not jumping and climbing on me. He's ready for me to be back to my normal self, as well as the of the family. Just wanted to say thanks for the prayers, and concern. Give me a few weeks and I'll be back to normal, what ever that is.

1 comments:

Mom of these kids said...

I am glad you had a good recovery.

I am curious, e-mail me...what are the symptoms of needing your gallbladder removed?

Subscribe