AJ

5/16/2007

Rough N Ready

Posted by AJ Huffman |

This past weekend was Monticello's annual Rough N Ready Days festival. Drew and I got up Saturday morning and decided to go see what was going on at the festival this year. We took a walk around and looked at the different arts and crafts and various other vendors at the park. Drew wanted to ride some of the rides, but being only two years old, he wasn't able to.

We spent most of our time at the ABATE Motorcycle show. My Dad had his bike entered, as well as a couple of my friends from work. Dad along with Jason and Karen took home a trophy.

Mom and Dad also had a booth set up beside the bike show for A.B.B.A. That's where Drew and I hung out for most of the morning until it got to be nap time. That's what Drew was trying his best to do in the above picture. Doesn't he look cool in those shades? Well I hope everyone who went to the festival had as good of time as we did.

0 comments:

Subscribe