AJ

5/07/2007

Restful Weekend

Posted by AJ Huffman |

It's been a while since I posted about the goings on in our lives. And there is a good reason for that, because there hasn't been that much to talk about. This past weekend we attended the Hopsice Home Care Spring Memorial and had a good time talking to Amy's former co workers and patients. It was held at the City Park so Drew had a time running around playing. Gary Meggs and the Ezekiel 3:18 Band performed and everyone had a good time. But needless to say we were worn out afterwards.

Drew fell asleep before we got out of the parking lot, so we laid him down when we got home. Amy laid down in the bed room and I laid down and watched some TV. About an hour later Drew woke up and I went to get him and he fell asleep with me on the couch. Amy couldn't pass up the chance to take our picture. I thought it was cute, so I decided to share it with the world. I'm so thankful for my little boy, he's growing up so fast, it's hard to keep up sometimes. I'm just glad we have moments like in the picture to share every now and again.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's cute. he is such a cute little boy! when's #2 coming along?? hehe
i sent you the 3 month pics - it'll probably say from josh, so you'll know to check them. hope you like! is amy still working?

Subscribe