AJ

9/06/2009

Expect the Unexpected!

Posted by AJ Huffman |


This past week of my life has been amazing. I have become closer to God and his will for my life than ever before. This have been coming together and clicking this past week, and I can not explain it, but only say that it's God. God has been good to me, even though I have not deserved any of it, but to him be the Glory.

God's time line for my life has been amazing, and the best thing about it is that he's still working in and through me. God has placed people in my life and different times along this time line to help me along the way, to show me things, to guide me in the way I should go. God uses special people in your life when you least expect it. He uses those people to send you an encouraging word, a song or verse that God used to speak to them, or just to be there for you, to listen to you, to pray with you, and just to love on you.

I have been reading in Jeremiah this past week, and it has been a blessing. This morning at church, Bro. Larry, preached from Jeremiah chapter 33, verses 1-10. Verse 3 stuck out the most to me, it says...."Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great things, which thou knowest not". God is wanting to bless his children, he wants to come down and help us, all he wants us to do is to call upon him. I called upon Him and he has blessed me beyond measure. I can't stop smiling, and I am happy, happier than I've been in a long long time. God has taken the man that I was, the sinner, the dirty, low down, rotten, person, and made me a new man. A man that is being led by his spirit. The only words that come to my mouth is Thank You! Thank you Jesus for loving me and putting people in my life who love me for me. Thank you for everything in my life, good and bad, that have molded me into the man I am today. I can not wait to see what he has in store for me next.

0 comments:

Subscribe