AJ

7/04/2009

Update

Posted by AJ Huffman |

It's been a while since I've posted. Been busy, and just haven't felt like blogging. But I'll try and catch you up on what you've missed the past couple of weeks.



Took Drew swimming with Rylee, Lexy, Judd, and Ashlee. Drew just loves the water, and we are so thankful that Aunt Teri and Uncle Steve have a swimming pool we can use when ever.



Took a trip with my youth group to Little Rock to watch the Arkansas Twisters play some Arena Football. Had a great time. I got asked if I wanted to get my hair cut during the game. Even though I had just gotten it cut, I said sure why not. The barber chair was right on the sideline by the end zone. When I got down there, found out the people from Sport Clips (who was doing the cutting) were not there. So they let me sit in the barber chair until half-time. Good seats, allowing me to get some good pictures of the game.



Nothing much to talk about after that. Just working and spending time with friends with family. Will post another update soon about the fundraisers for Ashlee's Mission Trip that I've been helping with. I'll try and do better with my posting and updates. Hope everyone had a great 4th of July holiday.


1 comments:

Lou said...

Glad to know that you are still alive. Summertime always keeps me from blogging.

Subscribe