AJ

7/23/2009

Not Shaken

Posted by AJ Huffman |




It's so good to know that no matter what happens in your life, no matter how bad things seem, that God is still in control. God has a plan, He knows what He is doing. When the world seems like it's falling apart, God is not shaken. Heard the new song by Phil Stacey "Your Not Shaken" on KLove this morning, and the Lord spoke to me through this song. I've heard it several times before, but never took the time to listen to the words. Thank you Jesus for loving me, and for having a plan for my life, and these trials I'm going through are just temporary. You deserve all the glory, honor, and praise. Take my life and use it for Your Glory.


Update: Got this verse in an email this morning from KLove thought it fit, and I would share.....

For our present troubles are small and won't last very long. Yet they produce for us a glory that vastly outweighs them and will last forever!

~ 2 Corinthians 4:17, NLT

1 comments:

Lou said...

God is truly awesome. With things we on at the rope's end, but he remarkably picks us up. It is good to know the God is in control and has a plan for everything in my life. Love the song.

Subscribe