AJ

5/24/2009

My 32nd Birthday

Posted by AJ Huffman |

Last Wednesday I turned 32 years old. I have so much in my life to be thankful for. Even though my life hasn't turned out exactly how I dreamed it would be. I wouldn't trade the past 32 years for anything. God has been so good to me, He has shown me more than I could ever imagine. God has given me an awesome son, who I love dearly. He is so smart, beautiful, and full of life. God has given me a wonderful family who loves me and is there for me no matter what. And God has given me friends, friends who I can turn to no matter what, and know they are there for me. Friends who lift me up in prayer. Friends I can talk to no matter what time of day or night it is. God has been good to me, and I want to thank him for everything he's done in my life.

Had a good day at work, my boss even took me out for lunch. Had a great time at church, my Uth sang Happy Birthday to me, and we just had a good time playing games outside, enjoying the weather. Then after church I went over to Jeff and Lexy's house where Rylee had made me a cake. Ashlee, Aunt Teri and Uncle Steve where there as well. No better way to spend your birthday than with the people you love the most. Thanks Ashlee, Jeff, Lexy, and the Uth for making my birthday special. Ya'll mean the world to me.

0 comments:

Subscribe