AJ

3/01/2009

Happy Birthday Buddy

Posted by AJ Huffman |

Four years ago today, my little buddy came into my life. He means the world to me, I don't know where I'd be today if he wasn't in my life. He's my smart, funny, silly, goofy, good looking, curious, kind hearted, little boy.

I made the mistake tonight of saying to him "I love you baby" and he quickly corrected me and said "I'm not a baby, I'm a big boy". And yes he is growing up too fast for me. Sometimes I wish he would be a baby forever. Took this picture yesterday when he was waiting on his Mom to pick him up. He looked like he was ready for school with the back pack on. And it won't be too long before he will be going to school.

So Happy Birthday Little Buddy. Daddy loves you more than you will ever know. And I thank God everyday for giving you to me.



5 comments:

Rosjuane said...

Happy Birthday to your little/big one!!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday! man, he looks a lot older than 4! he looks older than the 8 year old we have in to cottage! i'm with him on this one... how DARE you call him "baby" AJ! :-)

Anonymous said...

that should read "the 8 year old we have in THE cotage." i'm a dork. just ask shelley.

AJ Huffman said...

@Dean He will always be my baby, no matter how big he gets.

Wes said...

Happy B-Day "D" hope it's a great one. Hey my friend Chris has the same birthday as you, how cool. Only he's not 4 he's much much older.

Subscribe