AJ

2/08/2009

Winter Jam 2009

Posted by AJ Huffman |

Just let me get this out of the way right at first. WINTER JAM WAS AWESOME. I had such a great time with my friends, and the Uth. Ashlee, Leslie, and Della went up early with the Uth to wait in line so we could get good seats. Aarron, Mark and Christy Maxey and I came up later that afternoon. The Uth stood outside Alltel arena for 5 hours to get us on the 5th row. The concert was loud, but we all had a good time. It was neat to see the Uth with there hands raised singing along in praise to God.

Stephanie Smith, Francesca Battistelli, Hawk Nelson, Newsong, Brandon Heath, and the one and only Toby Mac brought the noise and we all rocked out. I haven't been to a concert that loud in a long long time. But all the noise, and ringing ears was worth it, to see souls saved, and seeds planted. Tony Nolan was the speaker and he brought an awesome message about God's love for each and every one of us. I am already looking forward to Winter Jam 2010. Can't wait.

1 comments:

Mandy said...

Oh I'm so jealous! (my sinful nature coming out...)

I had a dog training session with some new clients in Warren Saturday at 10am and they looked dead tired - they had been to the concert, too. lol The husband had to have me repeat stuff over and over again because his ears were ringing from how loud it was!

Subscribe