AJ

2/19/2009

Week Four: Biggest Loser Challenge

Posted by AJ Huffman |

02/18/09 Weigh In

A.J.: Start Weight = 335 lbs
Last week = 324 lbs
This week = 323 lbs
Weight lost this week = 1 lbs
Total weight lost = 12 lbs

Tracy: Start Weight = 293 lbs
Last week = 287 lbs
This week = 286 lbs
Weight lost this week = 1 lbs
Total weight lost = 7 lbs

I will have to admit that this past week, I was slacking.  Between being busy and my knees still hurting I haven't been walking since last tuesday.  And as you can see by the weigh in, I didn't do so well.  Only one pound down this past week.  But hey at least that's better than gaining weight I guess.  So since the beginning of the year when I started this journey I've lost a total of 19 pounds.  Go Me!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Don't beat yourself up.. you still lost one pound! Have you ever seen an example of how much just ONE pound of fat is? It's a lot! Just keep at it.. slow and steady wins this race. :)

I hope your knees get better really soon.. I'm sure that's having an effect on everything you do during the day, besides not being able to walk!

Once I worked out WAY too much over the course of a month and ended up really hurting both of my achilles tendons in my ankles. I couldn't even WALK for a week! It taught me a lesson about overdoing it! lol

Anonymous said...

"slow and steady..." and all that. if you have access to a stationary bike, that would help out til the knees get better... if it's impact related.

also when the weather gets warmer, swimming is a great way to exercise low-impact, too.

but yo're headed in the right direction... some weeks are harder than others.

bowling1 said...

One pound is one pound. Any loss, no matter how big or small is still a loss.

Keep up the good work!

Subscribe