AJ

12/08/2008

Lord help me through today

Posted by AJ Huffman |

Lord help me through today, that's what I prayed this morning as I woke up to start my day. Today is and will be an emotional one for me. I won't go into detail about it on this blog, but for those that are curious you know how to get a hold of me. But anyway, back to my point. I prayed that simple prayer this morning, and as soon as I got dressed and walked out the door to head to work, I have felt the loving arms of the Lord wrapped around me tight. Not saying things are going to be easy but I know in the long run things will get better. First thing I saw this morning as I left my apartment was the most beautiful sunrise I have seen in a long while.



Then as I got into my Rodeo and turned the key, "Call My Name" by Third Day was playing. If you haven't heard that song, watch the video below (be sure to go to my music player on the right sidebar and turn off that music before you press play on the video below). The lyrics just fit what I'm feeling today to a tee. Yes it's going to be hard, it has been hard. I have good days and bad days, but no matter what I know it's going to be alright. Even though it doesn't look that way right at this moment.






5 comments:

Ginger said...

Thinking of you and sending love your way.

bowling1 said...

Sometimes it's BIG things in our life that make us appreciate small GIFTS, like a sunrise.

ash said...

Glad you were able to see and feel God's love, peace, and strength today!!! im not sure but i think i know whats going on....hope it all goes well! I pray God will guide you through it all!

RADstitches said...

Always remember that the Lord is with you in whatever you are dealing with. And I try to remember that no matter what is going on with us that there is always some one.. some where a lot worse off. Keep your head up high.. remember that you have little eyes watching you, and he needs to know how strong the man in is life is! I hope tomorrow is a better day for you.

Jennifer said...

I love that song!! I will continue praying for you! I know everything will work out!

Subscribe