AJ

12/29/2008

Day After Christmas Morning 2008

Posted by AJ Huffman |

So Santa accidentally left some of Drew's presents in his sleigh so he had to come on Christmas Night to deliver them to my apartment. We baked cookies and left some for Santa along with some cold milk in a Razorback cup. As you can see Santa is a Hog Fan, and a messy eater.

Drew went to sleep in his new bed, but sometime between the hours of 2 and 6 in the morning he ended up in the bed with me, but I didn't mind. We woke up around 6:30 and headed to the living room to see what Santa had left for us. Drew's eyes got real big when he saw the presents. I got the camera ready and he tore into them. He loves Speed Racer and Cars The Movie, and Santa knew this so he got a Speed Racer car, with action figure, a Hot Wheels Track with Loop Da Loop and Ramp, a chalkboard and easel, and a Speed Racer helmet. I think the helmet was his favorite, cause he wouldn't take it off. We wore it and raced around my apartment.





2 comments:

Mom of these kids said...

I love the one of him driving in his helmet!!

Anonymous said...

bro, my prayer is that by next year, the Christmas stops can be condensed down by one. but he looks like he had a great time on all his days of Christmas!

Subscribe